Voltea is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Voltea may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 25, 2017
What we collect
Voltea may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we gather this information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- If you provided your emails address, Voltea may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may elect to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. In an effort to better serve you, we may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and preferences.
Voltea is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and carefully review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, check the box indicating that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to allow Voltea to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Voltea will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. Upon request, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third party organizations that we think you may find interesting.
You may request details around the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of what personal information Voltea holds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we retain on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.